Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy

Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy

Today's post is going to be a quick review of my new favourite lip product, Revlon's Lip Butter in Cotton Candy (side note-I love how all the colours in this line are named after food).


I bought this ages ago, right when the Lip Butters first were released. I barely used it, because I loved lighter lip colours, and this seemed too dark and too bright for me. But the other day when I was just playing around with my makeup, I just put this on randomly...and really liked it. 

So I started wearing it every day, and liked it more and more every time I used it. 
Cotton Candy is a toned down bright pink with warm undertones. It looks actually very natural on the lips. 



I absolutely love the formulation of the Lip Butters, and they are a much talked about product among the beauty community. They are super moisturizing, but they also pack a punch when it comes to the colour department. 


Love this colour! It goes with so many of my outfits, and it just adds something to the face without looking overdone. 

I highly recommend checking out the Revlon Lip Butters! I own two other colours apart from Cotton Candy, which I also really love. 


Thanks for reading!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment