Saturday, December 15, 2012

Review: Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study

MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study

I honestly do not know why I have waited so long to do this review since this is literally a product I use, without fail, every single day. 

For those of you not familiar with Mac Paint Pots, they are just cream eyeshadows that you can use to prime your eyeshadow, or you can wear it by itself.


Bare Study

As you can see, Bare Study is a beautiful shimmery champagne colour with gold undertones. I personally use this every day as a primer, which not only keeps my eyeshadows from creasing, but it also adds a beautiful sheen under any colour of eyeshadow. 


Bare Study

But it's also great for a quick look when you don't have time to do anything else, because it looks great by itself too! It looks natural, but also really brightens up your eye.

These stay on all day for me, but I also use Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath it all. If worn by itself, Bare Study would last a super long time. It may crease though after awhile, it you put shadows on top. 

Mac Paint Pots retail for $21CAD ($17 US) and can be purchased where ever MAC products are sold.


Thanks for reading!!!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment