Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NOTD: OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Back again with another NOTD post for you!!! Today's nail polish is OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. Take a look!!

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest- indoors


This is a dark based polish with purple/red shimmery undertones. It was opaque with one coat, but I did two just to even everything out. 

indoors

This is a super pretty colour, especially for fall!!! I can just imagine sitting in a Starbucks with this on your nails, sipping a Pumpkin Spice Latte (I cannot wait for those to come back in stores!) and reading a book or something.

This formula was terrific! I was in a hurry to put this early this morning, and for a rushed job, I think it turned out really well. It was smooth, and flowed evenly.

Anyway, thanks for reading!!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment